We started this project because the bathroom vanity was looking very outdated. Since removed the popcorn ceiling and textured it. We decided to change the look of the cabinets and rip out the dated flooring as well.
My first line of business was to remove all the doors and drawers. Once I have removed everything I needed to remove. I sanded the frame down to expose the wood from the old varnish. Then I applied thin coats of gray primer.
After the gray primer was applied, I then painted the frame with the color we have chosen, a dark gray color.
There is still a great deal to do with the bathroom vanity. I have sanded the vanity countertop already and will paint that as well. I will keep you posted on this bathroom as it develops.